We attended our third Hideout Christmas Panto. As always it stealthily avoids my ability to adequately describe what we saw. The
AV Club posted a good interview with Sally Timms about the Brit panto tradition and the liberties taken by The Hideout crew.
I may never fully recover from what I saw that night. I took pictures.
Cleopatra (Jon Langford) and Eunuch (Amy Lombardi)

Indy (Bobby Conn), Farouk (Callie Roach), Pantomime Camel

Cleopatra, King Tuten K Moon, Indy

Queen Woadicea & her Ancient Blue Britons

Queen Woadicea and Soothsayers

Cleo and talking skull

The Mummy strikes again!

Indy and Antony fight over Cleo. Why? I don't know!

Things get weird.

Planet of the Apes and Antony as Charlton Heston.

Jon, Lisa, and Julia. Jon wouldn't leave character.
Here's the
link to the full set.
Related Posts : amy lombardi,
bobby conn,
callie roach,
cleopatra,
Hideout,
jon langford,
julia adams,
panto,
sally timms
fantastic patrick!!! i love these...jon bears a strange resemblance to a very masculine kathy acker in the last shot
ReplyDelete