Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Friday, December 31

Essential Winter Albums

Impose's William Cody Watson has posted more than a few of his essential winter albums to help us get through this sweater weather. As a recent Chicago transplant, I have to say I appreciate his efforts. There are a bunch of albums here that are pretty obvious selections, but I found a few that I hadn't heard before and a few that I just never took the chance to listen to before. Have a look and see if you find anything new to help you get through the cold, wind, rain and snow this winter. Leave any other suggestions you have in the comments!

If it's warm and sunny where you are - you go to hell. You go right to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!