Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Friday, July 8

More Love for Com Truise. No love for Tom Cruise.


Here at CTD, we frequently discuss various topics during the days knuckle-busting events, and sometimes we even agree (don't tell anyone), and even occasionally hug-it-out. But, that's a story for another time.

Check out this post on the Daily Swarm about Com Truise ~ very much in the same fashion as our daily wordplay around the office, Truise (nea Seth Haley) dishes about some of his faves, firsts, and most memorable moments. Com Truise recently released his Pitchfork approved Galactic Melt 2xLP/CD on Ghostly International, to boot. Dig in, already ~

...on his looks ~
"I look like a bear cub."

...his favorite films ~
"I’m a big promoter of Bladerunner."

...some of his favorite records ~
"Listening to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon: it makes me feel like I’m inside the music, walking around on clouds."

…on day jobs ~
"…two weeks ago, on a Tuesday. I went to my boss’s office and said, 'I love it here, and thanks for everything, but I’m going on tour.' He looked it me, gave me a hug, and said, 'I knew it was going to happen, but I didn’t know it wasn’t going to happen this soon.'"

And as promised, a jab at Tom Cruise. Why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!