Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Thursday, May 13

Music and Other Musics

There was a grape gravy slip-down yesterday. Four people said they saw it twice, six people claimed it only happened once. I was not witness to once, twice, or the third time (which I did see, but didn't know it until tomorrow).
The sound everyone heard was green, though someone said "No" when the sheet was lifted off. Whether or not I could hear it was in question and someone else said "Yes" when I had intended on saying "Maybe."
Water was washing, thank the Lord, and suds were foaming. I wasn't sure who knew.
After sixteen minutes, the numbers had grown and the streets were awful. I couldn't fit my bear suit through the throngs.
Also, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but XXXXXXX!
Thank you,
One of the Wise Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!