Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Wednesday, September 14

Out of the Carrot Top Records Deeps

The Bitter Tears- Jam Tarts in the Jakehouse


Wanna hear an album of unhinged, theatrical, lewd storytelling? I mean, I don't want to answer for you, but yeah, you probably do. Don't you want to see what rusty brass instruments from a dumpster can do when a band starts bastardizing genres? Well, if I were you, I bet I would. Maybe not? C'mon these tubas and violins and horns are dented and cracked and not fully functional! I mean, at least you don't have to be subject to their live show...I mean, I understand that some awkward combination of cabaret-big band-avantgarde-uncomfortable-semi-degrading show... with mustaches, glitter, bride dress, and short shorts isn't quite everyone's deal. But, I guess it's kind of tempting. Well, if you ignored my answers for you, but still answered "Yes yes yes yes yes" to all these questions, The Bitter Tears album Jam Tarts in the Jakehouse is probably something you need to have.

The Bitter Tears throw you into the crazy genre pot and stir you around a while, or maybe they're not even genres just specific situations that the music is created for. Who knows. But I promise it's really fucking fun not being able to tell what's going on or what's happening next. So I'd say stop with all these questions, you gotta live your life might as well just stop thinking about it and do it. Listen to The Bitter Tears- Jam Tarts in the Jakehouse. It'll be quirky and hilarious and uncomfortable and refreshing and also, I promise, will actually sound great, and if I know you as well as I think I do, I think you'll be really into it. ORDER Jamtarts in the Jakehouse HERE or stop in saki to pick it up!

01 Slay the Heart of the Earth by carrottoprecords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!