Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Thursday, May 9

Barman



If you can't measure yourself a damn gin & tonic you don't deserve to drink.

Read the details of this wonderful invention here, and please explain to me how this gentlemen was able to raise $55,000? Seriously?!?

Favorite quotes:

"Whipping out a large recipe book and measuring shots with jiggers is a pain. You have to look at the recipe, hold the jigger in one hand, the bottle in the other, trying not to over-pour, then look back at your recipe, and so on… It’s not an easy task."

"The idea for the Barman came to me in 2007 while struggling to make the perfect Long Island Ice Tea for my wife. I thought, there has to be a better way to easily mix drinks accurately."

It's a Long Island Ice Tea - I think there is room for a little over/under pouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!