Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Wednesday, February 11

Jake's Pick of the Week!

I've been going through this phase lately where I've been buying up everything Madlib I can. I've got a page in my journal with Madlib written inside of a heart with little hearts around it like a school girl with a crush.  This one comes hyper-recommended.
If you've listened to Freddy Gibbs/Madlib's fantastic Pinata, released early last year, you'll already be familiar, but just like any work Madlib does, it stands up just as well without any vocals. Seriously if you're into hip hop instrumentals it doesn't get much better than this. Buy one for yourself, buy one for your friend, and buy one for your cousin, share the love.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice!