Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Friday, September 4

Adam's Pick of the Week: Caves - Leaving

In the past few years I've found myself in this odd conundrum where I really like some of the new pop punk bands cropping up, but I'm also a 31-year-old man. When I heard Caves, I didn't question it at all. This is awesome!

Caves are a Bristol, UK band that sound like their main influences are New Jersey bands from the early aughts. It's all straight forward, energetic pop-punk with lots of woah-oh-oh's and pick slides.

If you're younger than 25 you'll think it's the greatest thing you've ever heard. If you're closer to my age you'll be slightly ashamed by how much you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!