Search This Blog

We no longer use this blog! Please visit sakistore.net for our blog, online store, and more!

Tuesday, October 16

New Releases @ saki 10/16/12!

A Place To Bury Strangers - And I'm Up 7"
Absent Without Leave - Neath The Tumbling Stars LP
Balmorhea - Stranger LP
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts LP
Califone - Roomsound LP
Daphni - JIALONG CD (Dan Snaith of Caribou)
V/A - Err On The Good Side LP
Benjamin Gibbard - Former Lives CD/LP
Godspeed! You Black Emperor - Hallelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! CD/LP
Jeremy Lemos & Matt Jencik - Three:Four Split Series Vol. 5 10"
Lightning Bolt - Oblivion Hunter LP
Luyas - Animator CD/LP
Jason Lytle - Dept. of Disappearance CD/LP
Maserati - VII LP
Minamo & Lawrence English - A Path Less Travelled LP
My Disco - Wrapped Coast/All I Can Do LP
Pinback - Information Retrieved CD/LP
Iggy Pop & Zig Zags/Betty Davis - If I'm In Luck, I Might Get Picked Up 7"
Santah - You're Still A Lover CD (12" EP out 11/13!)
Silencio - When I'm Gone LP
Subsonics - In The Black Spot LP
Villages - Theories of Aging LP
Martha Wainwright - Come Home To Mama CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice!